Thursday, September 25, 2008

VOTE

Big Fly whispered in my ear. Quite annoying, though I knew he was correct.

I gessoed and then painted fabric to create a background. Printed my message, cut out the words and applied them to the fabric. Rhett encased the message in metal with a plastic lens. A pinback was glued on. All was fabricated on a hilltop in Platte County.

Hopefully the message will be spread across the country during this all important season of fact gathering. Hopefully each eligible voter will make an informed decision on who should lead our nation for the next four years.

If you would like to purchase one of these pinbacks, please snail mail twenty US dollars. I will take care of shipping and sales tax. The pinbacks are 1 and 3/4 inches across.

If you are wondering about Big Fly, please refer back to a past posting.


No comments: