Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I've been cyber tagged !

I've been cyber tagged by Kerin of www.kerinrose.blogspot.com. Please check out her artwork. A kindred spirit is she.

To be cyber tagged is a fun way to network and explore new blogs.

Here are the rules:
-link to your tagger and list these rules
-share 7 facts about yourself ( random and unusual are okay)
-tag 7 folks at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blogs
-let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

My 7 facts:
I bake and cook from scratch daily and raise a lot of vegetables in a garden and forage for food stuffs in the woods. (Fresh fig and Mars grape clafouti )
My studio has become a home for wayward sock monkeys.
I am a voracious reader.
I research and learn hourly.
I adore the art and meditation of knitting and aspire to finish a turtleneck shrug I started last year and learn to crochet. ( sleeves done, now the neck part ! )

I prefer to wear vintage clothing.

I play mah jongg though not as often as I would like.

I am tagging a handful of talented people that I look up to for inspiration and friendship. Look for this list in my next posting. I want to add some images and am not clever enough to do so at this point in this post. And now it is 6 pm. and dark, so will wait til tomorrow to take the photos.


No comments: